Forms and FAQ Forms and FAQ

Council Forms Council Forms

Below is a list of the most requested Council forms for download. These forms can be accessed by linking on the relevant heading under "Applications and Forms" in the Council Publishing Portal.  To access the Portal, please click on the following link - here.

  • Queries and Complaints
  • Animal Registration
  • Local Laws Applications / Permits
  • Water Exemption & Water/Sewerage Connection
  • Liquor and Gaming Permits
  • Facility Bookings

Once completed, all forms should be returned to Council. If you can't find the form you are looking for, or need assistance completing a form, contact Council's main office in Longreach - (07) 4658 4111 or email