Plumbing Plumbing

There are a number of laws and regulations which govern plumbing and drainage work in Queensland. If you are proposing to undertake plumbing or drainage work in the Longreach Region, you may need to gain development approval from Council and should contact the main office in the first instance on (07) 4658 4111.

Further information about Queensland's plumbing laws and codes, notifiable works, licensing and applications, submetering, greywater use, on-site sewerage and more can be found on the Queensland Department of Housing and Public Works website